Thursday, December 1, 2011

Metallic Havoc N Deed


Ok...if you're like me, you're an old fan of metal.  Yeah electro is great...but nothing beats Slayer's "Raining Blood."

Long before The POP! Stereo came into existence, I used to do a fanzine (Cerebral Holocaust) that covered death metal, grind, and thrash.  I used to be somebody back then!  Ha.  Anyway, while I don't listen to new stuff that frequently, I always have time for the classics.

So, when HavocNDeed sent this mix to POP! Stereo HQ today, it was like Satan himself presented us with a Christmas present (get the irony) of epic proportions.

This is like amazing beyond all amazing and has so many thrash classics on it that it makes me feel like I'm 18 again. Laaz Rockit even makes an appearance! Holy Hell...they only ever had like five fans to begin with!

Anyway, download this like now and praise the goat!  Speaking of the goat...nice "cover version" of the Venom classic for the cover art.

Bound By Metal Mix by HavocNdeeDsounD

No comments: