Monday, April 11, 2011

HeavyFeet Know All I Want

All I Want is the latest track from HeavyFeet's 12x12 project and sees them returning to their renown club sound, which will be their focal point for 2011 from here on in...

All I Want fuses HeavyFeet's love for Chicago house music, jumpy beats and skippy synth stabs, with their trademark big bass and melodies, topping it off with a looped up classic dance vocal you'll know only too well.

“We’ll be blogging about the process we went through to create the '12x12' project, month by month, over
at heavyfeetmusic.com, as we want other artists to engage with creative collaboration, as it's such a great  way to push yourself musically/in the studio.”

While you're doing that you can check out All I Want below.

Download: All I Want

No comments: